If your company has a demand from abroad, count on Gonçalves & Filhos. We analyse the best suppliers in various countries, always aiming at quality and the best costs for your company. Leave all the bureaucracy with us.
We guarantee whichever certification of products (ANVISA, INMETRO, MAPA, etc) your business needs.
We travel for you!
- Issuing Import Licensing (LI) and assistance with many government bodies [Decex (Brazilian Army Education and Cultural Department), Ministry of Agriculture, Inmetro (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology), Anvisa (National Sanitary Surveillance Agency), etc.].
- Receiving and verifying boarding documents.
- Unloading check-up and damage control.
- Tariff classification of merchandise.
- Preparation and cost estimate of import processes.
- Clearance of shipping and tax payment to shipping companies.
- Issuing term of responsibility.
- Requesting cost estimates, issuing payment of port taxes and requesting cost reduction at unloading terminals.
- Request of cargo removal between terminals.
- Issuing DTA (Customs Transit Declaration) to other states.
- Clearing goods.
- International shipping.
- National shipping.
- Requesting certificate of compliance to the INMETRO regulations
- Soliciting a certified engineer, in order to obtain studies of the proper fiscal classification.
- Requesting certificates for compulsorily certified products to the accredited Inmetro OCP (Product Certification Bodies).
- Ordinary and simple accreditation.
- Temporary admission
- Unaccompanied baggage
- Online tracking of import and export processes.
- Taking part in door-to-door projects.
- International insurance
- Freight deconsolidation
- Merchandise prospection in the international market
In addition to analysing the international market for import, our specialists are ready to follow all steps, since its depart from Brazil until the destination country buyer, without the need for the company to get involved in the bureaucracy of this process.
Lately, we have been in the commodities’ sales business for the external market, prospection of products abroad and participation in various projects.
- Soliciting the shipping companies and airlines for reservation, shipping tariffs and other taxes
- Issuing certified reports
- Issuing export registration
- Issuing request for customs clearance
- Presence of cargo
- Request for registration in government bodies